Stand Out in Our Current Job Market and Avoid Common Excel Mistakes
* Avoid common Excel mistakes and become immediately confident in your skills to become the office Go-To for Excel
* Carry out Excel tasks faster than ever before – get more done in less time
* Increase your value in the workplace – can you say “job security”?
* Wow your boss
* Add Excel skills to your resume and stand out among other candidates for that dream job
Did you know most businesses today use Excel?
According to Business Insider, “If you're looking to apply for one of the highest-paying jobs in America the most in-demand skills”.
Excel is one of those skills.
If you don't know Excel or you stumble around in Excel not really knowing what you are doing or why, you need my course, Fundamentals of Excel.
Does any of this sound familiar?
You are looking for a new position
Stand out among the other candidates by adding value to your skill-set with Microsoft Excel. Most positions, even those that aren’t financial, require at least a basic knowledge of Excel.
You would like to wow your boss and impress your co-workers
Get a solid foundation in Excel and avoid common mistakes many self-taught users make. Become the go-to person on your team.
You want to increase your value in the workplace
Learn Excel and add it to your resume with confidence. Work smarter and faster. Impress managers. Become an asset to your manager.
If any of these is true, Fundamentals of Excel is for you.
What if you could…
…apply for that dream job with confidence? YOU CAN!
…impress your co-workers and managers with your knowledge of Excel? YOU CAN!!
…avoid making common mistakes and work in Excel efficiently? YOU CAN!
…stand out among the other applicants? YOU CAN!
…learn Excel quickly and correctly? YOU CAN!
Introducing Fundamentals of Excel
Fundamentals of Excel covers everything you need to know about getting started with Excel. After taking this course, you’ll be able to apply for new jobs or positions with confidence. Wow your boss and become the Excel go-to in the office.
You’ll learn the necessary skills you need in Excel such as creating spreadsheets, how to build formulas and functions, how to apply formatting and setting up the spreadsheet for printing. With these skills you will be able to add Excel to your resume, apply for that dream position and increase your value in the workplace. You will also have the added benefit of being able to learn advanced skills in Excel easier because you will have a solid foundation.
Not only that, Fundamentals of Excel is only 2.5 hours long, not counting exercises and quizzes, so you won't be in front of the computer forever trying to learn Excel. Its quick, easy and fun!
Here is what you get:
- knowledge to create a workbook from scratch
- complete course with 35+ videos
- as a added bonuses, there are downloadable handouts, demo files, follow-along exercises and quizzes
- quick learning environment – approximately 2.5 hours of content
- ability to go at your own pace
- future updates and bonuses
- an experienced instructor that has taught and used Excel in different environments
Fundamentals of Excel is for you if:
- You know nothing about Excel or you're a beginner, just starting out
- You need to get up to speed in Excel FAST to create job security or get that promotion you've been wanting
- You want to further your professional development to accelerate your career
Fundamentals of Excel is NOT for you if:
- You understand and can create basic worksheets
- You know how to create and use formulas
- You are already using basic functions
- You are looking for a more advanced course
- You are a power user in Excel
I am a Microsoft Office Expert and Master Instructor and have taught and used Excel in various capacities from the military to corporations to colleges. I have worked with several companies to improve or automate their workflow tasks thus speeding up processes and saving them tens of thousands of dollars a year. I love teaching others how to manage and improve their skills in Excel.
When I'm not helping my clients, you can find me enjoying my family or sitting on my deck overlooking a lake (or both!). I enjoy outdoor activities, water sports, reading, and being with my family. And all things Excel and Access of course!
Are you ready?
Click the button below to get enrolled in my new course, Fundamentals of Excel!